Many of the Hybrid Heroes here talk about a lot of the technical details of Hybrid Photography, but I wanted to give you information on how storytelling makes you a better Hybrid Photographer.
Things like storytelling.
A story will help keep the viewer’s interest longer than random bits and pieces thrown together, because they want to know how it ends.
- A story doesn’t have to be complicated. I can be simple. Beginning, middle and end.
- It can have suspense, drama, emotion, and action too.
- You can create those elements visually using stills, motion, and with your choice of audio. (Have you seen the movie Jaws?)
A story can be told in 30 seconds.
- Spend an evening watching TV commercials instead of fast forwarding them
- Mute the volume
- Watch how visual interest is held
- Look for the story
- What techniques are used to keep you watching — or not?
Storytelling is one part of creating your hybrid eProduct.
But there are a few more elements too. It’s not hard really. You just have to approach it the right way. Let me show you how.
If you’re new at this, I’ve got a VOD that will help get you get started. I teach about storytelling as well as the technical stuff that you need to create your first eProduct.
Check it out today. It’s only $9.99.
I’ve also got bonus content that you can access for free, as part of the training. All the info is in the video training.
See you on the inside!