Hybrid Hero Marlene Hielema has launched this new Blog on her site ImageMaven.com. It shares this insightful piece of information on just how much the photography industry is changing right now.
There are paradigm shifts happening right now in photography. You’ve probably already started to notice them.
Photography is going from:
- being print based to screen based — customers want the shareable version of your files
- dSLR to mirrorless – hybrid cameras
- studio flash to studio LED lighting
- using low iso to high iso – mirrorless cameras are better at that high ISO stuff
- heavily edited (fusion) video to auto edited video using templates so you don’t need to be a video editor to produce great results.
- raw post processing to in-camera pre-processing – spend less time computing and more time shooting
- tethered shooting becomes transferring via Wi-Fi to show clients your pre-processed images on your mobile device
- desktop to cloud-based software
- selling products to selling services
Hop on over to Marlene’s Blog and check out her full article here!